VACUUM & MAGNETIC JIB CRANE LIFTS
Ergo Equipment Lifts feature a modern modular design with high tech electronic safety and operational features that make lifting orienting and unloading of loads up to 500lbs an ergonomically sound and efficient operation. End effectors are custom designed to your requirements and include designs for lifting, and precise manipulation of bags, pails, boxes, panels etc.
The Ergo Equipment portable jib crane has an articulating arm designed to aid in manual lifting of items up to 185-lbs. The crane’s mobility is accomplished by either a standard pallet jack or forklift. It’s easy to move from place to place in order to fit your requirement and requires no installation.
A 24VDC system with built in charger or an AC/DC converter system is available and requires only a standard 110V/AC outlet for power is all that’s required. The charger can remain plugged in for battery recharging while still operating the crane.
Arm Lengths and Capacities
- 2 Meter (6’-6”) – Capacity 185 lbs
- 2.5 Meter (8’-2”) – Capacity 165 lbs
- 3 Meter (10’-0”) – Capacity 140 lbs
- 3.5 Meter (11’-6”) – Capacity 100 lbs
- 4 Meter (13’ – 1”) – Capacity 65 lbs
The crane is height adjustable every 4” and you will achieve a height from 6’-0” under the arm to 9’-0” under the arm. The overall height ranges from 6’-5” to 9’-4”. Each crane is equipped with a leveling plate that is able to accommodate for most uneven floors.
Critical Safety Features
- Vacuum Monitoring System (VMS) ensures sufficient vacuum level for safe lifting operations. The crane will not lift and accidentally drop the product being lifted.
- Accidental Vacuum Shut-off Guard (AVSG) prevents operator from accidentally shutting down the vacuum when the unit is under load.